Introducing stem cell culture supernatant solution into the skin can improve a variety of problems.
The main benefits are as follows.
Stem cells work on the cells and energy in the epidermis and dermis inside the skin, as well as on the capillaries, and they regulate the condition of the skin from the inside.
Therefore, simply by introducing the supernatant solution, not just one but several of your problems can be improved!
- Improvement of wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Tone up
- Improves and even prevents cell oxidation that causes skin aging
- Regulate turnover
- Strengthening the skin to resist irritation, etc.
Skin is easily affected and shaken when it is stimulated.
It is important to take measures to protect your skin from UV rays throughout the year, to maintain a balanced diet and get a good night’s sleep, and to ensure that your skin retains moisture by taking proper care of your skin.
As we age, our skin ages, and there are various stages of aging.
- The normal state of your skin is shown on the left in the image above. When blood flow is normal, the turnover cycle normally repeats itself over a 28-day cycle, shedding dead skin cells and grime and regenerating new skin.
- However, as our skin ages, blood flow becomes less efficient.
- Poor blood flow prevents necessary nutrients from reaching the skin and the energy that keeps the skin elastic from functioning.
- The inability to maintain elasticity leads to sagging and wrinkles.
- In addition, the turnover cycle is disrupted and the skin is not renewed in the correct cycle.
- This inability to turnover properly prevents pigments and other substances from being removed and deposited on the surface of the skin, leading to spots and dullness.
This is the skin aging process.
By restoring turnover,
- The movement of nutrients and waste is regulated
- Exfoliation of dead skin cells
- Blemishes are reduced
- Skin becomes firmer
- Tone up (restore the original transparency)
You can expect those effects.
Q. Are there any side effects?
A. Not particularly. Depending on the customer’s skin type, there may be a slight redness immediately after the supernatant solution is added.
Q. Are there any precautions before the procedure?
A. During the procedure, it is not possible to wear makeup or sunscreen. Therefore, it is ideal to come in with everything removed.
Q. Will my body be affected by the supernatant fluid made from someone else’s stem cells?
A. Stem cells are almost like fertilized eggs and are capable of any function over time. They will not be affected just because they are someone else’s stem cells.
Q. How long do the effects last?
A. It varies from client to client, but the effect will last from a few days to a week immediately after the treatment, after which the effect will gradually fade, so the effect will steadily increase with repeated treatments.
Q. Why do you use someone else’s stem cells?
A. Because it is more effective to use stem cells from someone younger and healthier than yourself. By using fresh stem cells, the effect is closer to the ideal.
Q. Is it safe during pregnancy and lactation?
A. Although we inform our clients of this as a precaution, there have been no cases of administration to pregnant or nursing women that have affected their skin or bodies, so basically, there is no problem.